The world of electric toothbrushes can sound complicated. But if you’re looking for the best and easiest way to take care of your teeth, it’s worth researching. Why? Because unlike a manual brush an electric brush does the work for you!
- Easy to use. With a powered toothbrush, all you need to do is place the toothbrush at a 45° angle and let the toothbrush do all the work.
- Less work for better results. Studies have shown that electric toothbrushes do a better job of cleaning your mouth and removing plaque and gingivitis.
- More fun to use for children. Children like to take the easy way out on chores. If a child never brushes their teeth because they don’t want to, try having them use an electric toothbrush. It’s less work. It’s a lot easier (and more fun).
- Charging. You’ll either have to charge your toothbrush or replace its batteries.
- Cost. Electric toothbrushes cost significantly more than a manual toothbrush. There are several types of powered toothbrushes but be prepared to pay more than you usually do.
- Not as easy to travel with. Traveling with an electric toothbrush can be a hassle. They are bulky and bringing a charger along doesn’t help with room constraints.
- Easy to break. Dropping your toothbrush can be fatal. You have to be more careful whenever using an electric toothbrush.