FREE WHITENING FOR LIFE –
“The art of speaking without saying a word.”
Free Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering at The Dental Studio Dubai to both new and existing patients
“We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our studio. We also pride ourselves on knowing our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. ” – Jaco Smith
Free Whitening For Life was developed for patients that are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with their dental care. We would love to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
As with any program, there is always the fine print, but the details are simple. The rules and regulations can be found below for the Free Whitening For Life program.
Call us and give the code: TDSWFLW to enroll!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
New Patient Activation Rules:
1. Initial clean and exam appointment must be completed with a follow up for both every six months.
2. Must comply with minimum required dental care as stated by your dentist. Patient must not have active, untreated gum or periodontal disease, decay (caries), root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc.
3. To enroll in the Whitening for life program a one-time low enrolment fee of 365 Dhs will be charged for your custom made whitening trays. The whitening gels are free!
4. After all necessary dental treatment has been completed; impressions will be taken for your custom trays and together with the whitening system will be made available within 48 hours along with full instructions.
Existing Patient Activation Rules
1. If you have already had whitening treatment at our clinic and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening for Life program.
2. Must complete hygiene and dental exam if not done so in the past 6 months.
3 Must comply with minimum required dental treatment advised by your dentist. Patient must not have active, untreated gum or periodontal disease, decay (caries), root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc.
4. After all necessary dental treatment has been completed; if required impressions will be taken for the professional whitening system and the kit will be made and available within 48 hours along with full instructions.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules:
1.Must be at least 18 years of age
2. Must maintain minimum care of treatment as advised by your dentist
3. Must maintain continued care with scheduled appointment as advised by your dentist or hygienist.
4. Must comply with all TDS policies regarding payment and broken appointments. A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations and the appointment rescheduled within the next 2 weeks.
5. One whitening solution refill will be rewarded at each re-care appointment with a maximum of two a year. Any additional refills will be paid by the patient.
6. Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost of 200 Dhs per tray.
7. Failure to meet the rules will lead to disqualification from the program. However for 365 Dhs, the enrollment may be reactivated.
Disclaimer: The Dental Studio, it’s doctors and staff have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer. Minimum gum and teeth health required to receive professional whitening.
We hope you enjoy this program and will invite your family and friends to be a part of this exciting initiative and enjoy a beautiful smile for life!